The Ultimate Tool for all your data recovery needs! FILERECOVERY® 2014 is a safe and affordable do-it-yourself data and file recovery solution that is designed to recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices. FILERECOVERY® 2014 recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin. In addition FILERECOVERY® 2014 recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs!
- Run block analysis to detect bad blocks
- See the different volumes of a disk
- Get details on the usage of the blocks
- Get detailed S.M.A.R.T. analysis and drive information
- Create Image – write the selected disk to an image file. Great when a drive is failing, needs to be recovered, or returned for service.
- Restore Image – writes an existing image file to the selected disk.
- Copy Disk – copies the selected disk directly to another destination disk. Helpful when copying large hard drives.
View Disk (Hex Viewer)
- View the selected disk in a hex editor and search manually for data. Choose this option to view the selected disk contents by the help of a hex viewer. It allows you to search the disk by hex patterns.
- This feature allows you to view and recover items from the selected e-mail database showing both existing and deleted e-mails for printing or saving/recovering to hard disk. Among the supported email clients are Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
Important: Please review our Comparison Chart on the right sidebar before making any purchases!
Our pricing is also listed on the Comparison Chart.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
- A minimum of 512 MB RAM
- Warning: Download or Installation on drive X:\ (X=download or setup drive) could overwrite deleted files.
It is recommend to install on a drive not used for recovery or a dedicated recovery machine.
- Access to all Windows® file systems under any operating system environment as stated above.
- Standard write using system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- No file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based programs.
- Full access to the network and other installed peripherals such as USB, flash drives, and external hard drives.
- Compatibility with Stripe Sets RAID and Mirrored Drives.
- Supports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux media (EXT2/3)
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program.
- An easy to use wizard driven interface
- The ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
- Search for lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
- A fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
- An easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog
- Secure data recovery: FILERECOVERY® 2014 does not write on the drive it is scanning
- Saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc.
- PC version supports compressed and encrypted files for Windows® NTFS
- Will not support RAID recovery or remote access recovery. Please see below if RAID recovery is needed.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® 2014 Standard plus:
- Supports RAID recovery, but will not support remote access recovery.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® 2014 Professional plus:
- Will recover from local hard drives, optical media, digital media, and image files. Supports RAID recovery, and remote access recovery via VNC – (viewer and client included. More support information here: http://www.realvnc.com/). This is an advanced feature that requires knowledge of how network client access is handled. It will also require additional network access that may need to be changed by your network administrator. Please also note that the DEMO will not allow any files to be saved. You will be able to preview the data in text, hex, or in cases of images, thumbnail preview. FILERECOVERY® Enterprise supports recovery of VMDK files stored on local file systems (i.e. VMware Workstation, Fusion) in either flat or sparse format hosted under Windows or Linux. All “local” VMDK images are supported.
*VMDK images are virtual hard drives containing virtual operating systems running under a host system.
*Note: VMDK files stored on VMFS file systems are not currently supported (i.e. VMware vSphere datacenter products)
Notes: To preserve the drive with the deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device or another drive letter in the system. Do not download the software to the drive that you want to recover. FILERECOVERY® can recover files from The EFS and Compressed Drives and Folders in NTFS. The recommended method is to recover to a compressed or encrypted drive. If this is impossible then an import/export tool is provided. FILERECOVERY® available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X. FILERECOVERY® Developer Description: FILERECOVERY® Professional for Mac runs natively under the Mac OSX file systems 10.4 and higher, and recovers lost data and volumes from HFS/HFS+, HFS+, HFSX , HFS Wrapper, all FAT and NTFS file systems. Will recover from local hard drives, optical media, digital media, iPOD’s, some mobile phones and image files. Also supports Supports RAID recoveryincluding Stripe Sets and Mirrored Drives. Recover your files, photos, music and videos from almost any kind of data loss. Recovers data from damaged, deleted, or corrupt volumes, even from initialized disks. FILERECOVERY® Professional features an easy to use wizard driven interface, allowing even the most novice users to recover data. FILERECOVERY® Professional has the ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files. Users can search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria. The fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly with an easy to understand file manager and typical Save File dialog. Most recovered files have the ability to be previewed. All recovery operations are secure, FILERECOVERY® Professional does not write on the drive it is scanning and saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc. FILERECOVERY® Professional gives access to all Mac OS X file systems as well as Windows® formatted devices. Standard write using system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption. No file and drive size limitations. /td>