Attention: If you are a Windows user please click here, this page is Mac only.
SanDisk RescuePRO® and RescuePRO® Deluxe are file and data recovery products for recovering deleted files from all types of digital media. They recover a variety of file types including images, video, documents, music and hundreds of other popular file types.
Some cameras wipe the images during delete/format and cannot be recovered. Please run the free trial version to ensure compatibility with your camera. Thank you.
Important: Please review our Comparison Chart before making any purchases!
Please Note: RescuePRO Standard and RescuePRO Deluxe are not for use on hard drives or RAIDs, please see FILERECOVERY® 2013 for hard drive recovery.
- System running MAC OS X 10.4 or higher (with Intel processor)
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM
- Minimum of free hard disk space twice as large as the media you wish to recover
- You may also need a card reader for your media if the camera is not supported as a removable disk device
- Works with most brands of digital devices
- Note: OSX 10.8+ Users – Users must change their system security settings as this software requires direct hardware access. Go to System Preferences>>Security & Privacy>>(General Tab) Allow applications downloaded from: “Anywhere”.
- Recovers images, documents, mail, video, music or just about anything
- Featuring innovative media recovery algorithms, RescuePRO® displays previews of the recoverable data, Including MPEG audio and video
- The user-friendly graphic interface makes it easy to recover your files with just a few mouse clicks
- Secure media wiping is included for permanent deletion of data on your Digital Media
- Imaging utility that will allow you to create an image of your media for recovery at a later time
- Images, Videos, Sounds, Music, Animations, 2D/3D Vector Graphics, Databases, Spreadsheets, Archives, Presentations, Mailboxes, Address books, Windows® CE and Palm files and other formats.
- SD™/SDHC™, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MMC, Memory Stick™, XD Cards, Microdrive, PCMCIA, Video CD, and DVD.
All the great features of RescuePRO® Standard plus:
- Supports high-end Digital Backs for SLR cameras
- Recovers greater capacities of up to 128GB
- Automatically saves the data as it is being scanned.
To preserve the drive with the deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device or another drive letter in the system. Do not download the software to the drive that you want to recover.
Note: OSX 10.8+ Users – Users must change their system security settings as this software requires direct hardware access. Go to System Preferences>>Security & Privacy>>(General Tab) Allow applications downloaded from: “Anywhere”.
If you were unable to recover and see the data with the trial versions, there could be other circumstances we can assist you with. With our recovery products, we offer unlimited free technical support. If you have any technical questions on the different versions available or which version is best for you, please contact us.