- No refunds on software once it has been activated. Should you wish to have a software purchase refunded, please do not open it, or install it.
Contact our Customer Support for further assistance.
- If you have a defective product, you must obtain a RMA number prior to returning the product
- To obtain an RMA Number you must identify the failure to our support department
- Please provide a complete description of the problem as well as an EMAIL address and telephone numbers where you can be reached
- Our Technical Support Staff will then issue you an RMA number by EMAIL or/or Telephone
- RMA numbers are valid for a period of 30 days only
- All included accessories must be returned, i.e. cables, disks, manuals, etc.
- All RMA products must be received within the time span of the warranty
- Restocking fee of 25% is applied on all hardware returns.
- Ship RMA Returns to:
LC Technology International Inc.
29750 US Hwy 19 North, Suite 310
Clearwater, FL 33761
- All warranties are valid from the original purchase date, including replacements
- All defective items must be returned to LC Technology International, On-Site service is not available
- The original Manufacturer’s Warranty applies to all individual components
- 1 Year Warranty on Labor for component replacement or upgrades
- Return Shipping will be paid by LC Technology International for warranty replacements
- In the event that LC Technology International determines that individual component replacement is an option (customer field repair), cross-shipment of replacement components will only be performed upon receipt of credit card deposit.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs on upgrades
- Warranty excludes “Acts of God”: lightning, storms, dropping or mishandling the product, and other accidental causes.
- Non-standard products or configurations which have been modified to meet customer specifications are not subject to the 30-day Money Back Guarantee. These units will be replaced or repaired as required to return their individual components to fully functional condition. LC Technology International will not be responsible for customer directed modifications which may result in unforeseen compatibility or interoperability issues.
- LC Technology International reserves the right to refuse Warranty, Return, or Technical Support Services on accounts which are past due. This includes all charges invoiced on the respective account including shipping, handling, and any late payment fees which may have been accrued.
- To replace a defective product or receive a refund on a product, you must first obtain a RMA number from our Support.
- Opening/tampering/adding/removing/modifying any equipment purchased from LC Technology International without the expressed consent of LC Technology International on a per incident basis will render the warranty on that piece of equipment void.
- Shipping & Handling is non-refundable
- Signature is required for receipt of all packages