Safe and affordable do-it-yourself data recovery solution
FILERECOVERY® for Windows®: Undelete is designed to recover deleted files from all types of media such as Hard Drives, Floppy Drives, SmartMedia, CompactFlash, Memory Stick™s and other types of removable media.
The software recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, Windows® Explorer or removed from the Recycle Bin. It will scan the drive and bring up list of files which can be saved from the scanned drive. FILERECOVERY® for Windows® is a non-destructive read-only application and will not write or make changes to the drive it is recovering from.
You may find that this is your saving grace, and it certainly recovers images that have been deleted – Expert Reviews
- A System Running Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7 on the Intel Platform running at 500MHz or Faster
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM
- FILERECOVERY® for Windows® is a WIN32 Application that uses direct hardware access. It was designed to run on i386 compatible platforms only.
- *FILERECOVERY® for Windows® is not compatible with recovering CD-ROMs, CD-Rs or CD-RWs but these devices can be used for storage if they are mounted as Direct CDs – as long as the data being recovered is not on the system drive.
- Warning: Download or Installation on drive X:\ (X=download or setup drive) could overwrite deleted files.
It is recommend to install on a drive not used for recovery or a dedicated recovery machine.
- FILERECOVERY® for Windows® has robust filtering and search capabilities, Including Search By Directory, Search by Extension, Search by Wildcard and Display all deleted files. The search and filter features make finding files easier then ever and the preservation of the directory structure, even under NTFS, keeps the results organized and restoration faster. The robust scanning engine finds deleted files that other undelete products miss with its combination of deep scanning and file information scans.
To preserve the drive with the deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device or another drive letter in the system. Do not download the software to the drive that you want to recover. If you want to recover data from your system drive, download the software to another system and burn it to a CD*. Then run the software on the affected system from the CD.
FILERECOVERY® is available in Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
Supported Operating Systems:
Runs natively under the Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7 operating systems, and supports all partitions using FAT 12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems. It will also allow scanning and recovery from HFS formatted volumes as well!
FILERECOVERY® for Windows®: Undelete Developer Description:
FILERECOVERY® for Windows® Undelete