Quick Start - few easy steps to recovering your deleted or lost partitions!
1. Start FILERECOVERY® RepairIT and choose your language.
2. Select the Next button on the Welcome screen.
3. Look for your physical hard disk by model and size and select one or more free spaces of your hard disk FILERECOVERY® RepairIT should scan for lost partitions.
4. Choose Quick or Thorough scan. It is recommended to select Quick Scan. Click the Next button to start the scan.
5. When the scan is finished, click the Next button.
6. Choose the lost partition for recovery and click the Next button.
7. The next screen shows a preview showing how the partition layout will look after recovery. Click Next to proceed.
8. Choose the active partition for each physical hard disk. The active partition is the partition that will be started when restarting the system (boot partition). If you do not want to recover a system partition keep the default settings.
9. Confirm the last
confirmation message to start the recovery process.
10. When the recovery is finished, click the Finish button to close FILERECOVERY® RepairIT.